Join Our Team at KBM GeoSpatial
We’re always looking for our next great team member!
Expand each position to see a description.
As a Stereo Compiler at KBM GeoSpatial, a Widseth company, you’ll be working on challenging projects providing aerial mapping services to clients throughout the United States. If you love working with innovative solutions to meet diverse needs of clients, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
- Producing highly accurate DTM mapping data often in conjunction with LiDAR data using DATEM Summit Evolution software.
- Digitizing accurate datasets for engineering and transportation design applications.
- Working as part of an integrated team approach to the work processes and sharing of work.
- Approaching projects with an attention to detail and a focus on accuracy to ensure achieving quality standards while meeting production schedule.
- Utilizing effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with team members.
To be considered for this position you will need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years of compilation experience.
- Excellent 3D Stereo vision required.
- Strong understanding of mapping practices.
- Experience using DATEM Summit Evolution and Microstation.
Additional experience considered a plus:
- Orthophoto rectification and aero triangulation experience.
- Experience using ISAT, Match-AT, OrthoPro, OrthoVista.
KBM GeoSpatial, a subsidiary of Widseth, provides competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
To apply, please fill out the form below.