Join Our Team at KBM GeoSpatial
We’re always looking for our next great team member!
GEOSPATIAL TECHNICIAN/STEREO COMPILER
Grand Forks ND
KBM GeoSpatial has an opportunity available in its office in Grand Forks, North Dakota for a Geospatial Technician/Stereo Compiler to join our aerial team. Our team specializes in LiDAR surveys, digital orthophotography, and photogrammetry services and is looking for an individual with unique skillsets and experience related to photogrammetry, aerial imagery, aerial and ground-based LiDAR, unmanned aerial systems, and/or GIS.
- Photogrammetric skills in creation of large-scale mapping products.
- High accuracy mapping for engineering and transportation design applications
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Fast-paced environment
- Prioritizing multiple projects
- Problem solving/critical thinking/attention to detail
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in stereo compilation using Summit Evolution and MicroStation.
- Orthophoto rectification and Aero Triangulation experience desired but not a requirement.
- Background in Land Survey or GIS.
- 3D Stereo vision required